We are a social-impact startup with seed-funding, expanding our mission to create the best donation experience in the charitable world. Our clients are charitable organisations like Red Noses International and SOS Children's Village Croatia.
Have you ever woken up in the morning and asked yourself: “What’s the bigger picture of the projects I am working on? What world do I want to leave behind?” Imagine there is a purpose-driven job out there which might have the answer to this.
You're a great (one might say legendary) product designer that wants to revolutionise how people donate all over the world by building groundbreaking digital products?
- Strong focus on research and execution
- 3+ years of experience designing end to end experiences for digital products
- Deep passion about social-impact projects
- Experience with SaaS, B2BC, B2B
- Experience with agile development (SCRUM)
- A proven track record using or incorporating user feedback and data into your design process
- Passion for intricate user needs into delightful experiences
- Comfortable sharing your process and explaining the design rationale behind your decisions
- Ability to communicate efficiently and asynchronously with teams
- Expertise visualising qualitative and quantitative data
- Strong sense for responsibility and accountability
You will be working together with an iOS developer, product owner and full-stack web developer on our donations tools.
In your first week, expect to
- Onboard into the Felloz-Crew with the help of the product team.
- Become acquainted with our mission, vision and, the product goals, and those you will work closely with
- Get familiar with the product architecture under the guidance of our product team
In the first month, expect to
- Interview our clients and users to create better solutions
- Expand the current functionalities to bring it closer to our product vision
- Use agile development methodologies
In the three month, expect
- Full responsibility for the product design in all our digital products
In the first year, expect to
- Build products from the ground up
We are transparent about the salary.
Here is the minimum you may expect based on your previous experience:
- 18.000+ kn
- Substantial part of the shares as part of the compensation package
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Apple Macbook
- Testing Device
- Extended health insurance
- 100% paid sick leave
- Maternity/paternity leave
- Optional volunteering opportunities at our clients
If you made it to this point, you might want to take the leap and apply