App Development Superhero Wanted at Felloz: Must Be Willing to Wear a Cape
Looking for a job that combines your passion for app development with a desire to make a positive impact on the world?
We're a startup that creates custom mobile apps for modern NGOs, helping them adapt to the growth of online giving and raise more funds every month. We aim to empower charities like Red Noses, Greenpeace, and UNICEF to achieve their best donation experience possible.
We're on the lookout for a talented app developer to join our team and help us build and improve our product. You'll work alongside our founders to create features that delight our users and clients.
As an app developer at Felloz, you'll get to:
- Develop and maintain our iOS and Android apps using React Native
- Build future Web-Tools from the ground up
- Build your own engineering-team
- Implement UI/UX designs and ensure high performance and quality
- Test and debug the apps using various tools and methods
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Proven experience with app development, preferably with React Native
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Knowledge of KPIs and how to measure app performance and user behavior
- Flexible mindset and willingness to pivot with your team/plans when needed
What's in it for you:
- A full-time position (40h per week) with a competitive salary (€2000 – €3000, depending on your experience)
- A substantial part of shares (ESOP) so you can benefit from our growth with Co-Founder Title
- Real influence in key decisions (including the Co-Founder Status)
- The latest gen MacBook Pro to work with
- An awesome office in Unicorn Graz, where you can work the hybrid but a physical presence of at least 50% is desired.
- A chance to make a real difference in the world through your work with amazing charities
PS: You must Love Dogs (and Bumblebees, and Unicorns)